GardenShare promotes a local food system that ensures food security for all St. Lawrence County residents. We do this by:
- Connecting consumers and producers
- Supporting equitable distribution of food resources
- Removing barriers to access
- Including stakeholders in decision making
- Providing food justice education and advocacy
- Engaging with community partners
The county has a vibrant, local food system where our food choices are healthy for us, for our communities, and for the environment.
Our Staff & Board
Farmers are able to make a living that supports their families and contribute to a robust local economy.
Everyone in the County has access to enough nutritious and affordable food to sustain a healthy lifestyle.