Communication and Engagement Coordinator Responsibility Summary:
The Communications and Engagement Coordinator will work closely with GardenShare’s staff, committees, volunteers and partners to lead the organization’s communications and engagement efforts. This person will oversee communication channels, coordinate outreach and engagement efforts and ensure that St. Lawrence County residents are aware of GardenShare’s work to pursue our motto: Healthy Food, Healthy Farms, Everybody Eats”.
- Under the direction of, and in collaboration with GardenShare Staff and Committees, develop and implement the annual communication and engagement plan.
- Develop, write and edit communications materials, including monthly eNews publications, press releases, website content and social media content
- Work with Committees and Staff to ensure event materials are designed, and events are marketed and communicated to further increase stakeholder engagement.
- Collect and analyze reader trends and analytics, and implement strategies to maximize engagement rates.
- Adhere to and provide input to GardenShare’s communication budget.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos
- Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they aris
- Providing coordination and support throughout GardenShare events event planning team by coordinating event logistics- contacting vendors, touring potential venue locations and helping with the set-up, execution and cleanup of an event.
- Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
View full job description click on the attachment.
Please submit a complete CV with cover letter by no later than January 21, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview, in person or over video conference. Candidates will be asked to complete some brief tasks to demonstrate their abilities and expertise.