It’s time for the SLC Local Food Guide. We are calling farmers, retail/restaurant (showcasing local food) and local businesses/programs/organizations to list and/or advertise in Guide that highlights farm stands, u-picks, farmers markets, restaurants and other outlets that offer locally grown food. Also, we are calling artist to enter in the cover design contest. Each Guide has a unique cover design. See below for more details about these opportunities
- 10,000 paper copies distributed throughout the county. 4,500 of which are distributed through North County This Week.
- Direct mailing to more than 2,000 local food lovers.
- Product index in addition to the alphabetical listings to help customers find exactly what they’re looking for.
- Farmers Market Customer’s Guide explains incentives for purchasing products from local vendors.
- GardenShare’s online Food Guide includes expanded search features, maps, and photos.
How to get in the Guide:
- $25 provides your farm/retail/restaurant a listing in the print paper and online Local Food Guides. We are also encouraging you to include up to two sentences about your farm/products to share with customers. Payment must be received by February 26, 2022
- To really capture the attention of potential customers, we offer full color advertising space in different sizes at very reasonable price points.
Premium Page (Color) $800 Back page, inside front cover, or inside back page
Full page (color) $550 8.75 X 11.25 (with bleed) OR 7.5 x 10 (no bleed)
Half Page $250 7.5 x 4.875 (horizontal) OR 3.667 x 10 (vertical)
Quarter Page $175 3.667 x 4.875 (vertical) OR 7.5 x 2.375 (horizontal)
Business Card $100 3.667 x 2.735
Add color to Half, Quarter, or Business Card for $50
Listing and advertisement order forms are at the bottom of the page. Fill out and return to email@example.com by February 26, 2022
Cover Art Contest:
We are calling all artists to submit original pieces that illustrate the variety of local food available in the region for the cover of the guide. Artwork may include any photography or any two-dimensional piece that can be reprinted. Participants are encouraged to use images of the Farm-to-Table Initiative led by Cornell Cooperative Extension of St. Lawrence County. In order to access the photos please continue to fill out this google form.
Remember submission should illustrate the variety of local food available in the region. To enter, send a high resolution file to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 9, 2022
Questions or more information: call us at 315-261-8054 or send an email to email@example.com.